Cowans Guest House,
Dumfries DG2 8JY
South West Scotland
T: 01387 760284
Dumfries offers a comfortable all year mild climate, for up to date forecasts visit:
Cowans Farm Guest House ~ Guest Comments
Please find below a few comments from our guest book:
- "This place is near to heaven"
- "Been to a lot of places all over the world and you are one of the best"
- "Our third visit to our second home"
- "Arrived late to a warm welcome and a hot cuppa"
- "How lucky after driving for hours we were to find you" (Booked for a night, stayed a week)
- "Only the first visit, but left a deposit for the next already !"
- "Best time we've had for years"
- "'Scotland, our favourite place and what a bonus to have found such a delightful place to stay"
- "Very homely, peaceful and friendly"
- "Great hospitality"
- "Ate too much-drank too much, feel great!"
- "TOP STAY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED."
- "We came for some peace and relaxation and definitely got it."
- "Fantastic relaxing trip"
- "Great food, great fishing, great company what more do you need !!!!"
- " I couldn't believe what a beautiful country Scotland is."