Cowans Guest House,
Dumfries DG2 8JY
South West Scotland
T: 01387 760284
Let us make your life a little easier here at Cowans ... If you are the group leader planning a Cycling or Mountain Biking trip to this area, we can offer you the following for groups larger than 8:
- 10% discount on booking if paid in full in advance
- Evening Meals
- Packed Lunches
- Safe secure storage of equipment
- Drying room
- Ample secure parking
There are a host of Local Activities for Days Out in Dumfries and Galloway.
Mountain Biking and Cycling Breaks in Dumfries and South West Scotland
Dumfries and Galloway hosts some fantastic riding adventures and is ideal for Mountain Biking Breaks and Cycling Holidays in Scotland. Being based with us here at Cowans, the biker is spoilt for places to explore and ride.
Mountain Biking has become one of the most extreme sports that people are talking up and with Cowans Farm Guest House being only a short distance from the amazing 7 Stanes it provides the ultimate in weekend breaks for the Extreme sportsman/woman that wants to fly down these challenging routes.
For those MTB riders that know the 7 Stanes to the ones that don't, we are able to cater for your weekend at the Guest house. Providing you a warm family run guesthouse full of atmosphere (and peace when needed). The lounge / bar offers you plenty of opportunity to sit down and nurse your wounds or tell everyone about your mad dash from the top of the Mabie run and how fast you were and how extreme your stunts were
At Cowans Farm Guest house we love to socialise with our guests and hear all about their activities and we would love to have you come and stay with us and join our ever increasing gang of regular visitors to our beautiful retreat.
Enjoy our all year round warm climate and our facilities to make your stay more enjoyable.
We offer all our MTB guests the following:
- Safe Secure Bike Storage and Parking ( we are half a mile up a private road – off the A711 )
- Drying Rooms, Bike Washing Facilities, Outside Lighting ( for those late nights back from the trails ! )
- Choice of Accommodation Packages - Full Board, B&B, Self Catering and the use of a full kitchen for your own needs…
- Discounts for Group Bookings ( 8 or more )
- The Full Use for your Group ( and of course individuals ) in our guest bar / lounge. Full SKY TV, cosy log fire, games, music and books …
Please call us on 01387 760284 / 07775 760650 to discuss availability or email us on email@example.com and we can update you on all the latest events for your mtb rush.
Our home is your home - we look forward to meeting you soon …