Cowans Guest House,
South West Scotland
T: 01387 760284
We aim to ensure that our ingredients are sourced from local farms offering tasty and fresh (and often organic) produce.
A selection from our menu includes:
- Fruit Juices, Fresh Fruit, Yogurts, Cereals, Scottish Porridge Oats
- Free Range Eggs, Bacon, Sausages
- Local Haggis & Black Puddings from an award winning supplier
- Mushrooms, Tomatos, Potato Scones
- Breads & Toast
- Various Teas from around the world
- Fresh brewed coffee
Cowans Farm Guest House Facilities
In the main farmhouse you will find our very spacious comfortable Lounge with all the "home from home" comforts: books, magazines, games, chess, playing cards, cds and digital tv along with our fabulous Breakfast / Dining Room.
These rooms are yours to relax and enjoy the company of others whether you have booked on a bed and breakfast or self-catering basis.
Dining at Cowans Farm Guest House
- Adjacent to the Lounge is our newly built Breakfast / Dining Room.
- This room is a fantastic light and airy place overlooking our gardens and lower fishing loch. This is a really great location to start planning your day ahead.
- Breakfast Serving Times are from 7am till 9am (see menu on right). Should you wish to eat earlier the dining room is open for you to self serve cereals etc. Breakfast to take away in sandwich form can also be arranged.
- Special Dietary Requirements can be catered for if we are informed at time of booking.
Parking, Safe storage & drying
- Parking is available for up to 12 + cars and is very safe as we are a ¼ of a mile off the main road.
- Safe and secure lockable storage for Bikes, Fishing Tackle, Golf Clubs and accessories is available.
- A drying room, again lockable, is free to use at your leisure.